Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Iphone4s made a trip in the river last night. Does anyone know if it is salvagable, this would probably be a good time to change services.
tennangel123

My Iphone4s made a trip in the river last night. Does anyone know if it is salvagable, this would probably be a good time to change services.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Iphone4s made a trip in the river last night. Does anyone know if it is salvagable, this would probably be a good time to change services.
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Completely dry it and leave it in a bag of uncooked rice or some other type of dessicant for a few days. This may save it.

0 Likes
Re: My Iphone4s made a trip in the river last night. Does anyone know if it is salvagable, this would probably be a good time to change services.
tennangel123

its in rice now, but I made a mistake of plugging it up, and was told I shouldn't have. Do you know if that means its completely fried?

0 Likes
mjerome

I own a small iDevice repair company and would be happy to try and help.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

It does not mean it is, but it could be.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You might want to read the Terms of Service for this community. Advertising and promoting your products and services isn't allowed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes