My boyfriends iphone 4s got crushed by a construction vehicle, I can't remember if we backed it up or not, Is there anything we can do to get his contacts into the replacement phone he is getting tomorrow?
bluangel71

My boyfriends iphone 4s got crushed by a construction vehicle. I don't remember if we backed it up. Is there any way we can get his contacts onto the replacement phone he is getting tomorrow without being able to do anything with the crushed one?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My boyfriends iphone 4s got crushed by a construction vehicle, I can't remember if we backed it up or not, Is there anything we can do to get his contacts into the replacement phone he is getting tomorrow?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Not unless the phone was backed up to the icloud or in iTunes at some point. I know you said it's crushed but can it be connected to a computer? If so you can still back it up in iTunes and then when the new phone comes use iTunes to restore that back up on it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My boyfriends iphone 4s got crushed by a construction vehicle, I can't remember if we backed it up or not, Is there anything we can do to get his contacts into the replacement phone he is getting tomorrow?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Not unless the phone was backed up to the icloud or in iTunes at some point. I know you said it's crushed but can it be connected to a computer? If so you can still back it up in iTunes and then when the new phone comes use iTunes to restore that back up on it.

0 Likes