My friend is not receiving my texts. I'm receiving his though.
Hunterforlife

My friend is not receiving my texts I send him. I receive his texts but he is not receiving mine. I have a verizon iPhone 4s and he gas a gallery note. Never had any issues for the past 5 years until Sunday. Now nothing. Like I said I'm getting his messages and he is not getting mine. It doesn't day not delivered either. It's crazy. Please help soon..

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My friend is not receiving my texts. I'm receiving his though.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hunterforlife,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with text to this one user. Is he also a Verizon user. Do you know of anyone else having trouble receiving your text? I would suggest sending a text to yourself to see if you are able to receive it. If you are able to both send and receive a text then that would indicate that you're device is working. Also did he recently get the device he had? Please fill us in so we can take a deeper look into this.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sjcowan

I'm having this same issue, although my husband and I both have iPhone 4s. Starting about a week ago, he could send me messages but mine wouldn't go out. Now I'm not receiving his either, but they say they have sent. I have no problems with other iPhones.

I'm not sure if it's related, but I am also having problems connecting to the network (checking email, etc.). I'm vaguely concerned, as I'm expecting a few calls and I don't want any of these issues to affect that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sjcowan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I don't want you missing any kind of important calls or text coming to you. What I would recommend on trying is resetting the network settings. You can find these steps by following this link: http://vz.to/KLCmU0 I can assure you that doing this reset will erase cellular and Wi-Fi settings, including saved networks, Wi-Fi Passwords. So all of your other info such as pictures, contacts, videos, and apps will still stay in the phone. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes