My iPhone 4 contract got extended
Chanho

I was going to change my iPhone to a new phone because the contract is almost due and I check the specific date but it told me it will end on 2015.

I got my phone 2 years ago and it extended another 2 year.

Please help, I am very confused right now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 4 contract got extended
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did someone use your upgrade on their line?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Chanho
No but we added another phone
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the contract end date for that line?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Chanho
We got it during august so around 2015 august
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is that exactly what your MyVerizon account says?

0 Likes
Chanho
Im not sure beause i do not have a access to it or i dunno how to check it. The new phone is in the family plan which my phone is in also
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Chanho wrote:

Im not sure beause i do not have a access to it or i dunno how to check it. The new phone is in the family plan which my phone is in also

Then you need to talk to the account owner and find out why your contract was extended and when.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Chanho,

Upgrading your device is always an exciting time, especially with the great devices we have available. I'm sorry to learn of the confusion over the upgrade date on the account, but I am confident that we can easily get this figured out.  In order to see what happened I would have to review the account in detail.  Please follow me and dm me your mobile number and billing system password and I'll take a look to see what happened.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chanho,

How bizarre! Good thing this VZW sleuth is on the job and ready to crack this case. At your convenience, please accept my follow request, follow back, and then DM your name, mobile number, and billing system password (or last four of your social if you're the account owner and a password isn't present) so we can research.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes