My iPhone 4 doesn't send texts to just one person!
xxcourt96xx

I have an iPhone 4 and my boyfriend has a Galaxy S4 with t-mobile,. It just randomly happened one day, I tried texting him and all of a sudden he couldn't get any of my text messages, but I can get his just fine. I can call him and he can call me without a problem, but it's just my texts that don't get through to him. I've checked my account and there aren't any blocks on my account on him and there aren't any blocks on his for me. This has a been a problem for over a month now-- we've used the 3rd party texting app TextNow to text but it's so tedious to use. I've deleted his number, readded it, I even got a new iPhone because I broke mine by accident- still nothing. I'm seriously at the end of my rope with this! I have no clue what to do.

Has anyone else had this problem? What did you guys do? Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 4 doesn't send texts to just one person!
southcountycat

Same!  This just started last week.  My messages aren't being sent as iMessage and I'm not receiving texts from other people. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure you can keep the messages going with your boyfriend, xxcourt96xx! Does the message show sent as a green text on your device? Are you getting any sort of error messages?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

southcountycat

Let's get your messages back up and running! Does this happen with all numbers or just a few? Happening only to iMessages(blue) or standard messages(green)? Do you have any other iOS devices set up with your Apple ID?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
xxcourt96xx

It's solved now. It was his phone.... a factory reset was all it took and he can get my text messages again Smiley Happy

0 Likes