My iPhone 4S can't keep a steady connection..
Specktackularrr

Any help here? My phone keeps searching for service where I used to get it just fine. Goes from no bars to roaming and then to no service all day long since July 4th.. It's killing my battery, dropping my calls (When I can actually make them), and not sending texts... My wifi works fine though. Tried powering down, no luck. I might just take it to the Verizon store soon. Any suggestions? Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 4S can't keep a steady connection..
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Tried reprogramming the phone to the network? Dial *228, option 1.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Specktackularrr

I just tried that and it seems to be working better as of right now. Thank you. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
pandamonium79

same issue, but only when i leave my home town. called customer service multiple times, they keep claiming they are writing up tickets for me and the issue is resolved.  but it hasnt been

0 Likes
michael4914

my phone does the same thing, but I can't even call *228, any suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Pandamonium79,

No service is no good! I know how important it is to have a properly working phone at all times.Let's get this fixed. What zipcodes are you in when this issue is occuring? Did any of the Network Resolution tickets come back resolved yet? Do you receive any error messages? Keep me posted.

Thanks,
Pamela_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi michael4914! Let's explore options to get this service issue resolved! If your phone is also the iPhone 4S and you are unable to dial *228, you may not be within Verizon Wireless service coverage, please check network coverage at http://bit.ly/qQR9lM at your convenience. Resetting your network setting may resolve your service concerns, please try http://bit.ly/Lk41H3 and keep us posted.

Antonio_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes