My iPhone 4S suddently is unable to connect to WiFi. I restored it but still will not let me connect to WiFi
polly6648
Enthusiast - Level 1

My iPhone 4S suddenly is unable to connect to WiFi. We went thru the process of restoring the phone, but it will still not let me connect to WiFi.  I see a number of people complaining about not being able to connect, is there some sort of a fix ?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My iPhone 4S suddently is unable to connect to WiFi. I restored it but still will not let me connect to WiFi
polly6648
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes my WiFi on off button is grayed out and I cannot connect in any location and it is still grayed out after a full restore. Thank You for your input.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 4S suddently is unable to connect to WiFi. I restored it but still will not let me connect to WiFi
tbo27
Master - Level 2

If WiFi on off button grayed out? Or can you not connect to any WiFi in different locations? If it's grayed out after full restore your WiFi antenna is done so you'll need new equipment. Under warranty?  Apple store can replace

0 Likes
polly6648
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes my WiFi on off button is grayed out and I cannot connect in any location and it is still grayed out after a full restore. Thank You for your input.

0 Likes