My iPhone 4s is stuck on the apple icon and will not turn on. How do I fix it?
4grandsons

I updated my iPhone 4s to iOS 7 than to iOS 7.0.2.  Now my phone won't turn off and stays on the Apple icon.  I connected my phone to my macbook and opened up iTunes and held down the home and select keys to restore but my phone won't restore.  The phone has been like this since Friday night.  What can I do to fix this.  I try turning the phone off but it goes right back to the apple icon.  iTunes will not restore my phone.  HELP PLEASE!!!! iOS 7 is a nightmare!!!!!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 4s is stuck on the apple icon and will not turn on. How do I fix it?
4grandsons

When I tried to restore through iTunes, my computer says, "The iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored.  This device isn't eligible for the requested build."   What the heck does that mean?  Got pneumonia so I am stuck at home. Smiley Sad Haven't been able to use my cell phone since Friday morning. Smiley Sad Can anyone help a sick girl out?  THANKS!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 4s is stuck on the apple icon and will not turn on. How do I fix it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived! I may not have the cure for your pneumonia recovery, 4grandsons, but I do believe I've found the cure to your error message. Check out http://support.apple.com/kb/ts4451 for all the info you'll need to determine where the trouble is and the steps that Apple suggests to take to resolve it. I hope this has you and your iPhone feeling better fast!

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes