My iPhone 4s simlocked
durio
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Dear ! Can you help me to unlock my iphone? Its locked with verizon.. please help me i'm student, I live in Kosovo and i can't use it . Thank you

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 4s simlocked
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon will not unlock this phone if it is not currently active on a Verizon line of service.

Your best bet would be to sell the phone on ebay or similar site and purchase one which will work on your system.

0 Likes
durio
Enthusiast - Level 1

My iphone 4 is locked with the verzion. I live in Kosovo and is not possible to use by operators of Kosovo ...Can you do this process for unlocking my iphone? Like do the other countries when contract expires When can i sent my EMEl to verify if it possible to unlock ?

I think i will be satisfied with you. With respect Durim

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Maybe I need to make myself a bit more clear.

You need to satisfy the following requirements BEFORE you can get your Verizon iPhone 4 unlocked.

1 - The phone needs to be active on a Verizon line of service. If it is not active on a line of service, you CANNOT get the phone unlocked.

2 - The line of service need to have been in service for at least 60 days before you can request a phone to be unlocked.

3 - The line of service has to have all payments current for at least the past 60 days.

You do not meet those requirements, so you will not be able to get your phone unlocked.

0 Likes
durio
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don' t have a verzion card. He has been activ in USA so far. What should i do?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

As I stated in my first post, your best course of action would be to sell the phone on ebay or similar site and purchase one which will work on your system.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Durio
Let's look into this. Please reach out to our global support at 908-559-4899. I'm sure they can get this addressed.

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes