Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My iphone 4 screen has gone dark and wont reappear. tried to charge but to no avail, turning the ringer to vibrate and it vibrated proving its on. Cant seem to turn off, screen remains dark
Burd

@@@My iphone 4 screen has gone dark and wont reappear.  tried to charge but to no avail, turning the ringer to vibrate and it vibrated proving its on.  Cant seem to turn off, screen remains dark

Labels (1)
Re: My iphone 4 screen has gone dark and wont reappear.  tried to charge but to no avail, turning the ringer to vibrate and it vibrated proving its on.  Cant seem to turn off, screen remains dark
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Burd

I'm sorry to hear your phone is not responding! I'd love to get it back up and running. Can you press and hold both the front button and the top button? You may need to hold it for a few minutes, but an Apple will appear when the device resets. Keep us posted!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My iphone 4 screen has gone dark and wont reappear.  tried to charge but to no avail, turning the ringer to vibrate and it vibrated proving its on.  Cant seem to turn off, screen remains dark
silverfox1017

so sorry to hear about your problem, My  advise is to take it back and ask them to fix or exchange your phone for you. I beleave for as much as they cost you should never be having any problem like it is having .Just my option. hope this helps you

0 Likes