My iphone 4s will not call or recieve calls
stormtrackerjake

Hi, I just got my new iphone 4s about 2 days ago. It would call, recieve calls, and text. It can still recieve txts but it will not call or recieve calls. If i try and make an outgoing call, it will say "welcome to verizon wireless, there was an error in processing your call, please power down your phone, turn back on, and try your call again" or something like that. if someone tries to call me, it will go straight to my voicemail.I am extremely frusterated. I have reset the phone umerous times, *228 and options 1 and 2. I have reactivated the phone. I have searched the web for countless hours for a soulution because the verizon stores wont help me. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iphone 4s will not call or recieve calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello stormtrackerjake,

Not having consisent service with your new Iphone 4S can definitely be troubling. I am here to help! Are you still having issues? I understand that you have reset your phone. The iphone 4S has multiple reset options. Can you explain how you are resetting your phone? I have included the steps to reset your network settings: http://bit.ly/uLOEAI This will recommunicate your phone with our network.

I am awaiting your reply so we can get you up and running.

Thank you,

TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes