My phone died suddenly and wont turn back on or take a charge either..... help??
EmilyHudson

My iphone died suddenly tonight and wont turn back on or even take a charge either.... help please??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My phone died suddenly and wont turn back on or take a charge either..... help??
Daeok
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fixed yet? Power button and home button at the same time for 15-20 seconds while plugged into the wall.

Re: My phone died suddenly and wont turn back on or take a charge either..... help??
1cchase1

still wont turn on

0 Likes
1cchase1

please help phone suddenly shut off and wont turn back on after i pressed the turn on button and volume buttons

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here, 1cchase1. Did your phone shut off during a software update or after accessing a particular application? With the iPhone, the best buttons to try to revive your phone are actually the home key and power key together for about 30 seconds while plugged into a wall charger. If it doesn't turn on right away, try leaving it plugged into the charger for at least 30 minutes before trying again.

JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport