Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My phone has a number and the carrier name popped up in the top left corner of the screen. Now I can't receive iMessages from any of my contacts that have iPhones anymore even when I'm on wifi.
blowing

I really need to get this fixed because I cannot contact anyone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone has a number and the carrier name popped up in the top left corner of the screen. Now I can't receive iMessages from any of my contacts that have iPhones anymore even when I'm on wifi.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

blowing,

We want to get this fixed and you back to staying in contact! Could you elaborate a bit more on what you are experiencing? Is you device currently active on our network? Did you double-check to make sure your Apple ID is showing correctly on your phone?

SandyS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes