Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My phone is not sending messages and has gone from 3G to 1X constantly, what is going on?
cjvh1111

I just want to be able to send texts and connect to the internet, for some reason it will not let me anymore.. I am upstate NY and have a tower real close by.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone is not sending messages and has gone from 3G to 1X constantly, what is going on?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's get you back to business, cjvh1111! May I have your zip code to reference the area? What type of device do you have?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZwsupport

0 Likes
Re: My phone is not sending messages and has gone from 3G to 1X constantly, what is going on?
cjvh1111

13833 and iphone 4. It still doing it

0 Likes
skynh3

I'm having the same issue and no solution. I do have a ticket that is active to maybe help me but I can't call out, can but no one hear me, can't send texts all the time, no internet, etc. I have only 1 bar and I have 1x - I sometimes get 3g but that's rare.

0 Likes
beyedup
Novice

Can you check the network settings? It's been awhile since I used IOS. Make sure your still on CDMA. Or you can try to toggle airplane mode on/off to reset your connection. Wait until the plane icon appears,  then toggle off.

Just trying to help if possible.

0 Likes
Not applicable
0 Likes
beyedup
Novice

Thanks for the link. Well a few things I suggested are in the troubleshooting guide at that link. Hopefully it helps them out getting some signal back.

0 Likes
Not applicable

So true. I did not want to interfere with your suggestion.

I answered this in another post by the same person.

Please accept my apology if I overstated your reply.

Good Luck

0 Likes
beyedup
Novice

No problem or issues here. We all can help and give tips to everyone in need.

The apology is appreciated,  but not necessary. I didn't feel any interference with your post.