My phone keeps wanting to update carrier information causing me to lose service
jlsullivan

I received an old iphone 4 from my grandparents who upgraded to another iPhone. This phone has been inactive on their account for quite some time. I just activated this phone through straight Talk wireless and it was working fine. However my phone keeps getting messages to update carrier information which causes the phone to deactivate my current provider and switch back to the Verizon carrier which no longer works for the phone because it is no longer apart of any plan. I called Verizon and they said my phone should be unlocked and Ok to use with another provider. Can you guys help with this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My phone keeps wanting to update carrier information causing me to lose service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jlsullivan,

We would love for you to be able to take advantage for your iPhone 4. We would love to have you apart of our VZW Family and ensure a successful activation for your phone. Click on the link to view all the plans we have to offer.  http://spr.ly/6581CeUJ .

We are unable to guarantee or provide assistance with activation for a different carrier.  Please keep us updated if you have any questions regarding our price plans.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My phone keeps wanting to update carrier information causing me to lose service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jlsullivan,

We would love for you to be able to take advantage for your iPhone 4. We would love to have you apart of our VZW Family and ensure a successful activation for your phone. Click on the link to view all the plans we have to offer.  http://spr.ly/6581CeUJ .

We are unable to guarantee or provide assistance with activation for a different carrier.  Please keep us updated if you have any questions regarding our price plans.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes