My phone will not connect to WIFI all the time, but if I cut it off and go thru Verizon network the it's fine. Everyone else in my house does not have this problem even tho they have same phone as me. I have restarted, reset, rebooted and done everything
Jglee

My 4S will get on internet but will not connect to any site including the App store or I tunes. If I cut Wifi off and go thru Verizon network then it is just fine. It is very slow loading tho. Everyone else in my house connects just fine.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My phone will not connect to WIFI all the time, but if I cut it off and go thru Verizon network the it's fine. Everyone else in my house does not have this problem even tho they have same phone as me. I have restarted, reset, rebooted and done everyth
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Jglee,

I can understand how connecting to Wi-Fi is very important to maintain better control of your GB. I appreciate all the troubleshooting you have already tried to get this issue corrected.  Does your 4s have the most current software?  You can check this in setttings: Settings>General>Software Update.  Keep us posted.  We are here to help.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes