My verizon wont let me add a credit card. said i exceeded the limit. can someone help please. i need to pay my bill
TristanDC3

Please help need to pay my bill asap and it wont let me

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My verizon wont let me add a credit card. said i exceeded the limit. can someone help please. i need to pay my bill
Not applicable

You need to edit the information for the card listed. You can add more than one card but if you don't use it for six months it drops off your payment choices.

You could remove the accounts and then enter a new card. But I have found to edit is much simpler.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My verizon wont let me add a credit card. said i exceeded the limit. can someone help please. i need to pay my bill
TristanDC3

KathleenCharlotteSJudyKeplerchristine

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You can pay from your phone, #pmt

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why are you mentioning user and/or former VZW employees who haven't signed into the community since at least 2011?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You need to edit the information for the card listed. You can add more than one card but if you don't use it for six months it drops off your payment choices.

You could remove the accounts and then enter a new card. But I have found to edit is much simpler.

Good Luck

0 Likes