NFL Mobile on the iPhone4S
chrisallen3285

I just signed up with Verizon and bought an iPhone4S a couple of weeks ago.  I downloaded NFL Mobile and I can't figure out how to watch live games, NFL Network, RedZone Channel, etc.  Does anyone know how to do this??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NFL Mobile on the iPhone4S
Tidbits
Legend

just dial 611 on your handset and talk to a rep or log into MyVerizon and do it yourself

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Did you get Vcast video subscription?

0 Likes
chrisallen3285

No!!!!  They didn't tell me anything about a V Cast Subscription.  All they said was was that I had to download NFL Mobile in the app store on iTunes and I'd be all set to go

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

There is the problem.

0 Likes
chrisallen3285

So if that's the problem how do I get a V Cast Subscription and how much does it cost??  How does it work??

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

It costs $10 a month for Vcast video. If you have a subscription the NFL app checks to see if you do. If you do it unlocks everything.

0 Likes
chrisallen3285

So basically I'd be paying $179.95 which is my current balance plus $10.00 a month for NFL Mobile plus $10.00 for a V Cast Subscription which altogether would be $199.95??

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

No Vcast Video and NFL mobile are tied together.

0 Likes
chrisallen3285

So then I would be paying $179.95 plus $10.00 a month for NFL Mobile and a V Cast Subscription which altogether would be $189.95??  I'm sorry, I'm just having a hard time understanding this.  I used to be an AT&T customer and I switched to Verizon because they offer NFL Mobile and AT&T doesn't

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Correct you get both for $10. The season is just about over so it is honestly a waste of time unless you want to just watch thw superbowl.

0 Likes