Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Navigator not working
fierybug08

I have had issues with VZ Navigator on my iPhone 4S. First I went to the store, and the Sale Rep was very UNhelpful. He just arranged for a new phone to be sent to me. I told him I did not have GPS service. When I open VZ Navigator, it tries to find my location. I receive an error message: VZ Navigator is having trouble finding your location [26]. In the Location Srvs Setting both the map and VZ Navigation have been GPS enabled, but the arrow which is supposed to be purple in the upper right hand corner does not elluminate when in use. I called to speak with someone over the phone for 2 hours and he still has not been able to assist me. I am really disappointed. For all this trouble I could have stayed with Android operating system....at least then I wouldn't have any issues. I would really appreciate it if someone could contact me or give me some sort of explanation as to why VZ Navigation is not working on my iPhone. Help would be most appreciated as I do not want to spend another hour on the phone for someone to tell me nothing.

<Branched to a new discussion and moved to the iPhone 4S section for more exposure.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Navigator not working
soupcannon

Make sure that you have location services enabled for your phone . Also that program is horrible anyway

0 Likes
gina7239

I would try to use like mapquest that's free. They all need location services and there on mapquest works then something's wrong with navigator. All though it's vzw they might not know how to fix it. That happened to me when my Verizon didn't work they told me to comment on the app. They wouldn't even put a trouble ticket in. They told me to call apple.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, fierybug08-

I'm sorry the VZ Navigator app is giving you so much trouble! I suggest that deleting the application, power cycling, the re-downloading in the App Store. Also, make sure GPS is enabled under Settings. Are you able to use other GPS capable applications? Please keep me posted.

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes