Need to retrieve a deleted text message.
Mom22Omaha

I accidentally deleted a text message that I need and I can't find an icon in iCloud for "Texts".  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need to retrieve a deleted text message.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Sorry for the confusion CoolKaite,
When was the last time that you backed up your phone? Either with iTunes or iCloud? If you backed up the device and then the messages were deleted, if you restored from that backup, the messages should come back. In the same respect. If you did not backup your phone and then deleted the messages, you won't be able to retreive them. I hope that this information is helpful.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mom22Omaha,

We certainly understand how important it is to be able to save the important text messages on your phone. Let's try a few things to see if we can get this message back for you. Have you backed up your phone lately with iCloud or iTunes? If so you can restore the phone and it will bring back what was saved during that last back up. Outside of that there is no other option to get back any text messages that have been deleted from the phone.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
CoolKatie

How do I look on I cloud?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Sorry for the confusion CoolKaite,
When was the last time that you backed up your phone? Either with iTunes or iCloud? If you backed up the device and then the messages were deleted, if you restored from that backup, the messages should come back. In the same respect. If you did not backup your phone and then deleted the messages, you won't be able to retreive them. I hope that this information is helpful.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes