Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New 4S, No 3G At Home
funcritter

Just like the title says, I rarely get 3G service while in my own home, doesn't matter where I am in the home. Service can come and go if I do get 3G and sometimes it takes 5-10 tries to make a phone call. I get service once I leave and it's just as good as my AT&T service was then.

I transferred my number from AT&T to come to Verizon and get this iPhone.

Any ideas that I can try to improve my service? Not too happy that I can't use my phone at home since I have no landline. I have to use my other iPhone on AT&T to make calls here.

Labels (1)
Tags (5)
0 Likes
Re: New 4S, No 3G At Home
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi funcritter! I regret seeing that you're not getting service in your home. It is a fact that wireless services will sometimes not work in all locations. This can be the result of interference due to topography, building construction materials, or proximity to cellular towers. That having been said, there are options available to you! I recommend reviewing coverage for your area. That would require you and I to communicate directly. You can send me a direct message to review your coverage.

In addition, some of our customers that are looking for stronger indoor coverage have obtained a Network Extender. You can click on the link I've just provided to get more information on these great devices!

0 Likes
Re: New 4S, No 3G At Home
brachus

In addition, some of our customers that are looking for stronger indoor coverage have obtained a Network Extender. You can click on the link I've just provided to get more information on these great devices!

FOR A PRICE.... don't forget to include that very important bit of information.

Due to my home's location, I actually had to stay on the Mixed PRL and I connect to the closest Alltel tower instead of the VZW one. Asking them to switch it may work for you as well.

Brachus

0 Likes