New Every Two ???
richie72846
Contributor - Level 1

My wife is due for a discount April 30th. Do they still refer to it as New Every Two or has that been discontinued ?   Anyhow, when April 30th. arrives does anyone know what an iPhone4 (16gb) will cost her using the discount ?  One more question, is it possible to get the discount at the beginning of the month or does she have to wait till the 30th.   ??

Thanks, Richie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Every Two ???
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was she the primary account owner? When was her contract last renewed (when she upgraded)? If it was before January 16, 2011 and she is the primary, then she will have one last NE2 discount available.

Post back with those details and hopefully it will help fill in the blanks.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
richie72846
Contributor - Level 1

I'm the primary account holder. Her last upgrade was August 2010.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Based on that information, then she is the secondary account holders and isn't eligible for a NE2 discount. She does get the regular two year contract pricing when she reaches her upgrade date on the 30th. You can look at what the two year contract pricing by logging out of your account and then click on the shop at the top of the website and "act like a new customer". Then you can see what the price would be for her. The main differences would be if she is grandfathered into a retired data plan or message plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
richie72846
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks Ann for the info.  I guess she'll have to wait till the end of the month to get an iPhone.  She's chomping at the bit for it and wants one now.

Thanks Again,

richie

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Glad I could help.

0 Likes