New iPhone 4S 16 GB owner
latteconnie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thought I heard somewhere that you could do something w/ your iPhone and it could increase your battery life between charges??  Anyone know anything about this???   Hopefully it isn't something you have to buy??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: New iPhone 4S 16 GB owner
pvonk
Enthusiast - Level 2

Go to the Apple iPhone forum and search around.  There are countless posts by users experiencing fast battery usage and those offering suggestions for how to set things properly in settings.  There's nothing to buy, just work with the settings.

FWIW, I turned off many of the services (e.g. bluetooth, some app notifications, etc.) but didn't see much improvement.  Then, one day, after recharging twice in one day, it suddenly got much, much better.  I did read somewhere that with time and recharging, the battery seems to get broken in and then works fine.  At least it worked for me.  Also, when new, the iphone should be drained and completely recharged several times to calibrate the sensor.  Then do a drain/recharge once per month to keep the sensor calibrated.

https://discussions.apple.com/community/iphone/using_iphone

0 Likes
Re: New iPhone 4S 16 GB owner
robby391

Have you had any problem putting on the speaker phone while talking to someone? Please let me know. I am a new owner of a Apple4S. I thank you for the information, I will see if it helps me if I have the same problem.

Thanks

Message was edited by: Robert Barnett

0 Likes