Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
No Safari on my iphone4?
ssamesma1

I have a relatively new iphone 4 and am unable to open web pages directly from email (gmail) messages although have no trouble getting to internet directly through google.  Just realized that I don't have safari on my phone and am wondering if that is the problem, but I cannot figure out how to get safari on my phone.  Suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Safari on my iphone4?
dougie011
Novice
I had this problem once. I turned it completely off and restarted it. That fixed the problem, and I still don't know why it did it in the first place.
0 Likes
Re: No Safari on my iphone4?
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you dougie011 for your reply.

@ssamesma1

Missing your Safari browser would be horrible. I can resolve this for you immediately. Have you ever had the safari application on the device?

I have the Iphone 4 here sometimes I place applications in folders and forget where i Put them. Please press and hold the top button and home button till you see the apple logo then release. This may take up to 15 seconds of holding down until that logo appears.

This will reset the device to where the original applications were. The safari application should be back. You should be able to access the internet from safari and email.

Please let me know if this helps, If not I'll gladly further troubleshoot.

Thank you

0 Likes