No early iPhone 4S this time around?
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

When i preordered the iphone 4 it was to on a friday morning and the launch date was next friday but we got our phones on monday 4 days early that dosent seem to be the case here :smileysad: order still says in process

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: No early iPhone 4S this time around?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Those of us that ordered during the Feb pre-order also still had a status that showed as "processing" on the day that we ordered and still received them on Monday. It's way too early to play the "when wil I get my iPhone" game. Pre-order was just this morning...on a Friday...before a holiday (remember Columbus Day is on Monday). If you get the phone by the 13th it will still be "early". Patience...it's a great thing to have. At least let a day pass before assuming you won't get it early.

0 Likes
kevinpy
Enthusiast - Level 3
Yes, Columbus Day is a federal holiday, but UPS and FedEx operate normally. So even if the iPhones didn't ship yet, which is quite likely, they could ship Monday.
0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

I hope so!!! In my mind i belive that if iOS 5 drops on the 12th on wendsday and if the iPhone 4S ships with iOS 5 we should get by then i really hope so if not friday for sure!

0 Likes
oneillea2002
Contributor - Level 2

mine shipped on friday and i shouldhave it tuesday from what USPS says we will see

right know its in (Accepted at origin sort facility, October 07, 2011, 9:47 pm, SAN BERNARDINO, CA
92403)

0 Likes
jreilly37

I ordered through Apple on Friday. Says delivery will be on the 14th. My order status with Apple has changed from processing to Preparing for shipment so hopefully it will arrive earlier than Friday.

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

I really dought they would ship through USPS but i could be wrong. Also i hope we get some tracking info in the morning and it ships tomorow

0 Likes
kevinpy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Also, USPS may not deliver on Monday, nor will the post offices be open, but trucks are running and regional processing centers should be open, at least they have in the past, I haven't heard of any new service cuts actually taking effect yet

0 Likes