No service even tho its showing
JAStark27

Anyone else having and issue where It's showing you have bars but wont make a call, text, or surf the web. same thing on a family members phone as well?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service even tho its showing
slsparks

I have an iphone too and was worried it was something with the phone but per friends and twitter it seems this is something wrong with the Verizon service. Many people in the Lansing area are complaining (on twitter) and it seems the Grand Rapids area is also out...not sure about anywhere else though. But if you're in Michigan it might be a safe bet that its Verizon and not your phone.

0 Likes
JAStark27

Toledo area. It's weird cause some people in my own home can call/text but a couple of us can't

0 Likes
slsparks

Hmm... well Toledo is close to Michigan....did this just happen tonight? Because all of a sudden I lost service and a bunch of others have too. The people that can call/text are Verizon i assume?

0 Likes
lindsa21

Ya im in grand rapids and my phones not working. Either are my friends and families phones

0 Likes
JAStark27

Yeah there all Verizon. It was working earlier today and my mom noticed it around 7ish so idk when it stopped working but today was definitely when it started but a couple people aren't having the problem so it's strange

0 Likes
slsparks

That is weird....mine cut out at around 1am...but sometimes it says "no service" and other times it says I have bars but it cant call or do anything....

0 Likes
JAStark27

Yeah I have has it say no service a couple times. I'm thinking with 2 of us having the issue and there 2 different phones that it's Verizon

0 Likes
lindsa21

Ya mine wont let me call or text ppl. This is annoying. Mine cut out at 1 am

0 Likes
slsparks

I would think so...and given that verizon CLEARLY is having issues at least in Michigan...so its not a far stretch to think it might have issues where you are too.

0 Likes