Re: No service
rolyat_1111

Didn't see your response until now johnnymorris but I tried dialing *22801 and selecting option 2 and my phone is now working.  Thanks!!

0 Likes
robhirtz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you Gina!  Resetting the network settings to factory defaults (under General" did the trick!

0 Likes
Enthusiast - Level 1

It has happened on 2 of my phones.  One Samsung and one iPhone.  No resolve 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to hear that you have no service on either of your devices. When did this problem start? What are the cross streets and city of where this is happening? Is this issue happening indoors or outdoors? AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Appletree9999
Enthusiast - Level 1

*228 Did NOT change a thing!

I only have service inside. NO service outside. Virtually NO service traveling from home to town since last week. Had good coverage re same for years.

WHEN is Verizon going to admit to THOUSANDS of people something is wrong? Have Verizon stock? Dump it.

I am changing providers this week. I am DoneDoneDone! You can have your Note 10 Phone too!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to lose you. As a consumer myself, I expect excellent service, and our goal is to always keep you connected. Let's take a closer look, want to get your service up and running. What ZIP code are you in?  How long has this been happening?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
usherm

i am in staten island, ny.  i can call but cannot text or connect to cellular data.  Anyone else in staten island have this problem?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes