No wireless data service available
mcssls

Don't know how to report it but every device in my house has no data service available. I'm getting burnt out on Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No wireless data service available
MOMOiverson

Same thing is happening to me but i don't get any data coverage anywhere.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mcssls,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that your household is having trouble with service. What model phones and what zip is the issue in. We would be happy to look into what may be happening, which just need a little more info on where you are. We look forward to helping.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi MOMOiverson,

Let's get your service up and going! How long have you been without service? What is your zip code? What phone are you using? Keep us posted.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW

0 Likes
1montie

I have been having the same problem.  I contacted Verizon on 1/10/14 and reported my problem.  The technician tried to help me with troubleshooting but with no results.  She gave me a ticket number and advised me that I would be contacted in reference to the problem being fixed.  As of today I have not been contacted.  I'm seriously thinking about going with another cell phone company.

0 Likes
MOMOiverson

I have resolved my problem ,though I do not know that this will work for

you, all I had to do was turn my iphone off then on and it was restored.

You may also want to try resetting them (not totally) just pretty much a

little more intense (lack of better word) restart were everthing totally

shuts off and on

0 Likes
DeniseAD

I am having same problem with my  internet connection on my phone, keeps saying no internet connection. Also, trying to set up email and say no internet connection. This is aggrevating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi 1montie,

We truly apologize for any delay! We want to get this working as soon as possible and appreciate you contacting us. It sounds like you filed a ticket with our Technical Support team. Please know you can reach them by calling in. Their contact information is listed at http://vz.to/1aNW8VL and please know we can also check for you if you have the ticket number.

ElizabethE_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you DeniseAD!

We definitely want to kick any aggravation to the curb. Let's figure this out together! What model device do you have? Do you only notice this concern in specific locations? Has your data services ever worked?

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes