Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Non-Iphone users not receiving my texts, but I receive theirs
xmariahpapaya

Sending and receiving texts with other Iphones works fine, but some--not all--people who use different kinds of phones don't receive my text messages, although I receive theirs. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Non-Iphone users not receiving my texts, but I receive theirs
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Text messaging is an awesome way to communicate xmariahpapya. I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with text. If all your text are showing as sent, the issues is not with your phone or carrier, its with theirs. They will need to contact their carrier, check the message settings on their phone, and also find out if they are using a third party messaging app that its working properly. If your phone is not showing messages out to everyone or some contacts are being labeled as sent, we will need to trouble-shoot your ph. Are you using a third party messaging application? IF so, uninstall it and check for updates and also test the messaging after removing it. If you are not using a third party messaging app and the messages are not showing as sent, check the contact information (phone number is saved with or without a 1 infront). Also reset your network settings to help with the issue. Here are the steps http://tiny.cc/2nfezw . Also delete all long and old text threads you no longer need. Please keep me posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes