Re: Not happy
coops2k
Enthusiast - Level 3

vereyezuhn wrote:

coops2k wrote:

done venting, my solutions is to wait it out, I will not pay for an over priced phone and then come Oct, maybe stay with Verizon or go with AT&T or Sprint

I just wanted to point out (since no one else has) that you mentioned one of your options was "hooking up your 4th BB" that they sent you... If they send you a refurbished phone and you don't activate it within 30 days, they charge you full price for it. You're saying you're choosing not to pay the ridiculous prices, but I just wanted to point out that if you don't activate that phone, you will. I'll admit I did not read ALL of your posts, so I apologize if you've addressed this.

Thanks

I did not know that, so thanks

0 Likes
Veripp0ff

This phone company has been screwing me over for the last 7 years. 

I had my i phone 4 32gb stolen Friday 13th. I call the company the next day and tell me there is nothing that they will or can do for me. 

So a $750 phone that has been out for 3 months, can only be used by your illustrious net work, has a serial number that can be tracked by the net work when reactivatided by a second owner is my problem.

HOW ABOUT THIS!!!!!

find out how many $750 32gb iphones have been resynced and reactivated by verizon wireless and apple, 

the phone has only been out for 3 months now,  IT IS A BIT ODD THAT SOME ONE IS HAVEING THE PHONE THAT WAS PERCHASED PREORDERD OFF LINE  SWICHED NO QUESTIONS AKSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

If some one steels your Iphone your are screwed.

AT and T has Iphones for $49 dollars! **bleep**?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Veripp0ff wrote:

This phone company has been screwing me over for the last 7 years. 

I had my i phone 4 32gb stolen Friday 13th. I call the company the next day and tell me there is nothing that they will or can do for me. 

So a $750 phone that has been out for 3 months, can only be used by your illustrious net work, has a serial number that can be tracked by the net work when reactivatided by a second owner is my problem.

HOW ABOUT THIS!!!!!

find out how many $750 32gb iphones have been resynced and reactivated by verizon wireless and apple, 

the phone has only been out for 3 months now,  IT IS A BIT ODD THAT SOME ONE IS HAVEING THE PHONE THAT WAS PERCHASED PREORDERD OFF LINE  SWICHED NO QUESTIONS AKSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

If some one steels your Iphone your are screwed.

AT and T has Iphones for $49 dollars! **bleep**?

I get that you're upset but honestly, you didn't get screwed by VZW. You got screwed by whoever stole your phone. No carrier will eat the cost of your stolen phone unfortunately. It is why carrier's offer insurance plans that are meant to cover lost/stolen/damaged phones. Otherwise, you're responsible for the loss. The phone is reported as stolen so if I'm not mistaken the esn/meid will be "dirty" and anyone trying to activate it will have trouble doing so. It won't replace your phone but have you filed a police report?

As far as being screwed for 7 years...if you truly felt this way why did you stay with the company for so long?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah.....screw me once, shame on you.......screw me for 7 years????? shame on me. and the above post is accurate.....verizon, nor apple stole your phone. i had a car stereo stolen once. it never even crossed my mind to blame alpine ot best buy, or ask them for a new one.

0 Likes