Not receiving some text messages
CleBuckeyeDJD

I am having a problem with receiving some text messages from my girlfriend. We are in the middle of a conversation and all of a sudden I wont receive a response. I come to find out she responded and I just did not receive it. I never received it either which is upsetting. I asked her if she has this problem with anyone else she texts and she doesn't think so. And as far as I know I haven't had this problem with others but I am not completely sure. She has a iPhone but she is with AT&T.

I am trying to figure out if there is any solution to fix this. I have already factory reset the phone and everything but I still experience the problem. I don't know if it is a network issue or a Apple issue with my phone. Because I didn't have this issue before I switched the the iPhone but that doesn't mean it isn't the network either.

I just want to know that I don't have to worry if I am getting texts or not. I should be able to know I am receiving all of them. If anyone has any info on this or has experienced the same problem please let me know so I can try and get this figured out.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes