Not receiving texts
beth325

I have an iPhone 4s, and though I can send out texts to my husband, who has same phone,  I am not receiving any back from him. Anything I can do?

We both have the iOS 7 upgrade.

Looks to be JUST my husband who us unable to get texts to me. Everyone else has been getting through. He is not blocked on my phone.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving texts
oipoodl

I've also been having problems with people not receiving my texts and not receiving texts sent to me. A close friend got pretty upset and thought I was ignoring them and I had to explain that I never received any messages. First off, I have the iPhone 4S, I do not use any third party apps for messaging, my phone is up to date with iOS 7.0.4, and there are no apps that need updating. These have been ongoing issues that sometimes will resolve without me doing anything

There's a few different things going on:

1. My sister only receives messages from me via my email. She too has the same phone, same settings (ability to send/receive from both email and phone number set up), but I've never received a text from her email via iMessage. Recently she has only received texts from my email

2. A friend of mine has the iPhone 5 and when she texts me it shows it's via iMessage. When I try and text her it says that it was unable to send and gives me the option of sending it via text. This occurs mainly with her, although I've experienced it a few other times with different people.

3. I don't receive anything/when I try and send something it doesn't go through.

I've also had issues with the wifi not connecting at home despite sitting next to my router. I've reset the router and modem several times and my iPad, my sister's iPad and iPhone connect to the same wireless flawlessly.

Is there a setting that I am missing and/or something that can be done to fix this?

0 Likes