Not recieving text from people that have a Iphone,,,please tell me how to fix
Barbara68

How can I fix....not recieving text from iphone users.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not recieving text from people that have a Iphone,,,please tell me how to fix
Ohana_Jenkins

I am having this issue as well. I just replaced my iPhone with a Droid and now everyone that had iphones im not getting their messages. I can send them and people are getting my messages but I cant see the ones they are sending to me.

I did some other research online and it had said to make sure that the imessages were turned off on the old iphone before I could receive messages on my driod. I did this and still nothing. I have deleted my profile with apple and im still not receiving messages. I was also told that this could take up to 6 weeks to start receiving messages via text from people with iphones.

If someone knows an easier way or something that maybe I haven't tried. please help. 😃

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Not recieving text from people that have a Iphone,,,please tell me how to fix
4swifty
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same problem and they blamed apple. I refused to leave until the problem was solved.  After several hours at the verizon store of troubleshooting it was found I had a bad sim card. You might have the same issue.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Can’t receive text messages on a non-Apple phone

Follow the instructions and calm down.

Its an easy fix.

Have a nice evening!

0 Likes
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

Make sure the person that is sending you messages that has an iPhone clears all existing messages with you. Then have them go into messages under settings, and make sure to make iMessage turned off when not available (there should be a menu with some sort of exact wording) otherwise, it will constantly try and send messages to an iMessage account that doesn't exist. After they switch the iMessage part off (the part about always using iMessage) then they should be able to send you messages.

0 Likes