Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
On phone and get another call
EOberthal

When I was talking to my Sister I got another call and I pressed answer and hold call but when I tried to go back to her call she was gone. How do I answer a call and put the one I am on hold? I know I am doing something wrong Smiley Happy

I am not always on here <personal information deleted per the Verizon Wireless Community Terms of Service>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: On phone and get another call
crazyintn

Same thing here---2 days into IPhone and problems:

1.  When I am on Skype and a call comes in--just the fact that someone is calling me cuts off my Skype call!

2.  People can't hear me sometimes--and volume is on max.

3. When I plug in my earpiece my speaker doesn't work--so using it with driving is not happening!

4.  when I went to the store they want a $35 RESTOCKING FEE---hey  I SPECIFICALLY asked about SKYPE!!!

5.  When you take a picture you can upload to "Tweet", Email--attach to contact  use a s wallpaper and print--BUT YOU CAN'T UPLOAD TO THE LARGEST NETWORKING SYSTEM IN THE WORLD------NO FACEBOOK!!   You have to leave the camera app--open Facebook click on photos, click on libraries  get you picture and then scroll through all of them to find the picture you want-----WTF!!!!!!!!

6.  Phone contacts are alphabetized--but when you create a "favorite contact" list---I have about 32 in my favorites---about 250 phone numbers stored--you can't alphabetize your favorites--so you have to look at EACH one to get to who you want---better to leave them in regular contacts---also the alphabet at the side is so tiny when you on it it will take you directly to calling a person instead of the names in that letters vicinity for you to pick from.

Re: On phone and get another call
gina7239

When I'm on a call it beeps or vibrates when a message comes through. Thought u can't do data and calls maybe thats why Skype interrupts when u have a regular call. I don't know why.

0 Likes