Ordered Iphone 4s on 12/8/11
Codym045

I ordered a 32gb Iphone 4s on 12/8/12 with an expected ship date of 12/22/11. I have yet to recieve a order confirmation email or pretty much any thing else. It's already been a week, I know they're pretty swamped with order's but idk why I have yet to receive a Order confirmation email. I doubt I'm even going to get my phone by the 22nd. 

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered Iphone 4s on 12/8/11
bowlingchick08

I just posted the same thing...Verizon has NO update, im wondering the same if it will even come by the weekend....holding happy thoughts yours comes this week!

0 Likes
Codym045

The only thing I have from Verizon regarding this is my "order confirmation" receipt. 

0 Likes
bowlingchick08

Have you tried to check your order status here:  https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

0 Likes
Codym045

I don't have a reference number.

0 Likes
bowlingchick08
0 Likes
Codym045

Thanks for that site.

It's shipping on the 22nd. I wanted it on Christmas, but oh well. 

0 Likes
led4

You're luck may be different, but I ordered a 32 GB black 4s on 12/3, with estimated ship by 12/16.  On 12/14 I received an e-mail that said my order "may" be delayed (which translates into "is delayed").  It's now 12/19 and verizon has no new ship date for my order.  If I can reserve one from the local Apple store, I'll cancel the order, but that's not looking good either.

0 Likes
KZT
Ok, so here's my case. My wife and I ordered a 16gb white for her and 32gb black for me on Dec 7th. Was given a "ship no later than date" of Dec 22nd. So we figured that if we were lucky, with two day delivery we MIGHT see them before Xmas. We knew it would be close.

So i've ben watching the CC, my email and the "check order status" site like a hawk. Today I found that my CC had a pending transaction. So I thought cool! From what the other forums have said, they should ship tomorrow then. An hour later I get he email from Verizon saying that they were shipping with the FedEx tracking number. So I click on the link to find out that they were shipped overnight from Pennsylvania to my house in Michigan and that they will be delivered by 3PM tomrrow, the 20th.

So, keep your fingers crossed. It CAN happen.

BTW - I gave dates and details because from what I've read, my case is typical. Shippng a couple of days before the given date and CC is charged with the actual shipping shortly thereafter, although it's usually the next day, not an hour later!

Anyway, I hope his helps others...
0 Likes
KZT
CodyM045 - you should have received an order conformation email right after you placed your order. If you haven't received that, CONTACT VERIZON IMMEDIATELY!

Without that you have no proof that your order was even placed.
0 Likes