Re: Ordered Iphone 4s on 12/8/11
KZT
Cody - never mind. I see now that you also have a shipping date of Dec 22nd like I did. Watch your email and the order status site. If you find out that it has ben shipped, you can always call Verizon customer support for the tracking number. And if you're lucky, you'll get yours soon too!
0 Likes
Codym045

@KZT.

Yeah, I've been watching my email and Bank account like a Hawk as well. I just find it strange they don't send you any kind of alert regarding something like this. I wish I was able to get faster shipping since I'm a FedEx employee lol. This is the first time I've ever dealt with something like this before. 

0 Likes
Codym045

This is all it says in the Order Status: 

Here is the status of your Pre-order:

We received your order and it is in process.
 Expected Ship Date: 12/22/2011

0 Likes
KathiMR

Codym045 wrote:

@KZT.

Yeah, I've been watching my email and Bank account like a Hawk as well. I just find it strange they don't send you any kind of alert regarding something like this. I wish I was able to get faster shipping since I'm a FedEx employee lol. This is the first time I've ever dealt with something like this before. 

Well, I don't know how you get faster shipping than overnight.  I ordered by phone on Friday & was given a 12-22 ship date for the black 16 gb. But was told that it might ship earlier. I was hoping I would get notification today that it had shipped & I did. FedEx picked it up from West Chester, PA. Not showing in transit yet though & the pickup was several hours ago.

But the anticipated delivery is showing tomorrow 12-20 before 3 pm. so the part that FedEx does, it overnight. But I was told when I ordered that they were backordered at least somewhat. So FedEx can't ship it until they get it.

I would guess that the delay may vary by model. The white seemed to be more backordered than the black. I don't really care that much about the color so I went with black. Also possibly the size memory may make a difference--I don't know but different models may be in shorter supply.

& I'm planning to rush to the Apple store as soon as it arrives to have them get me set up & activated & show me how to use it--my 1st iPhone.

But they do seem to be shipping before the ship by date--at least for some models.

0 Likes
led4

It seems that the black 32GB is one of the tough ones to get.  I ordered one on 12/3 with expected ship by 12/16.  It shipped on 12/19 and should be here today 12/20.

0 Likes
bowlingchick08

white ones also seem hard to come by.....still holding out hope for this week, but im guessing not likely...........

0 Likes
hokiefan4life

i ordered my black 32G 4s on 12/10 and they said it would be here today or tomorrow, but i haven't even got tracking info yet, so i don't think i should expect it before christmas

0 Likes
Codym045

I'm not expecting mine any time soon either. The guy at the Verizon store where I got mine said that the White 32gb 4s wouldn't be shipped until the 30th. I don't care for the color that's why I got the black one. 

0 Likes
hokiefan4life

i keep calling different stores to see what they say and i get different answers every time.  some stores say that it should be here this week, while others say it will be here next week.  so i don't know what to expect really.  i don't think they are doing everything they should be doing in order to get these iphones to people before christmas

0 Likes
nikkib1974

Im in the same boat as most of you.

ordered mine on 12/5, a 32g black. ordered it online.   was suppose to ship the 16th but got the email it would be delayed.  Havent heard anything else. 

I tried calling customer service for an update but they were not at all helpful. 

just sitting here waiting with fingers crossed.

0 Likes