Ordered in the past week and already shipped?
digitard

I ordered my phone on 11/20 and my card was charged late yesterday for my 32GB iPhone 4S (Black).  I know that technically Verizon, and all pre-order services, can't actually charge you until it's shipping so I'm curious if anyone else has ordered since 11/18-11/23 and already got a shipping notification (stopped at 11/23 as they wouldn't have been processing orders probably yesterday).

I'd love to get a shipped email today!  My OG Droid I'm using is taped... TAPED!  

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered in the past week and already shipped?
bhong

Lucky! I orderd one in store on the 19th and I havent gotten a tracking number. By the way, do you know what shipping carrier Verizon uses? UPS or Fed Ex or USPS? Thanks

0 Likes
bhong

Lucky! I orderd one in store on the 19th and I havent gotten a tracking number. By the way, do you know what shipping carrier Verizon uses? UPS or Fed Ex or USPS? Thanks

0 Likes
Brandonb028

I orders mine on the 18th I think. They charged me for it on the 11/23. They told me I wouldn't be charged until it was being shipped then a rep told me today that it's just holding my place in line that it could still take the full length which is 12/9/11. Kinda hoping that it does ship sooner. My phone is a {word filter avoidance}

0 Likes
africanhut
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon uses FedEx for shipping and requires a signature upon delivery.  BTY, once my card was charged for the phone, I got a shipping email within a day or two. You can call VRX too and inquire about its status and they may have more information on shipping since the emails lag behind. I think I got my phone a day or so after I got the tracking number email and I was told on the phone that it was shipped and on its way two days before I got the email. It was all automated and took about two minutes to find out using the phone. Hope it helps and get ready to start having some fun with your new phones!!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Verizon has been known to use FedEx and UPS...and if I'm not mistaken, at the release of the 4s they also used USPS for some. When I received my iPhone 4 in February it actually came through UPS and not FedEx.

0 Likes
stmoin

Ordered a Black 16GB iPhone 4S in the pre-dawn hours on November 20, and received my shipping notice today November the 27th.  Shipping from Memphis by FedEx and tracking says it should be here by 3:00 pm Tuesday.

0 Likes
hendersonNT

Ordered two Black 16GB models on 11/19 around 2 PM and still have yet to recieve any shipping notifications or charges on credit card... I hope I get something soon. The waiting is killing me.

0 Likes
digitard

Still no shipping info, yet.

I'm one of the 32GB orders and those now, for Black, show a 12/16 date so they're getting even further back.

Here's to hoping it ships soon!  

0 Likes
digitard

It shipped today. 

Got the email this morning around 7am saying my iPhone has shipped.  It shipped Fedex Overnight and will be here tomorrow.

0 Likes