People have tried calling me and it goes straight to voicemail, they will send texts I wont get them until 1 hour or so later. What can I do? I have done the *228 on a daily basis and it has not changed anything.
Chughes

People have tried calling me and it goes straight to voicemail, they will send texts I wont get them until 1 hour or so later.  What can I do?  I have done the *228 on a daily basis and it has not changed anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: People have tried calling me and it goes straight to voicemail, they will send texts I wont get them until 1 hour or so later. What can I do? I have done the *228 on a daily basis and it has not changed anything.
annersx3

Holy crap, I'm not the only one. Consider yourself a bit lucky that you get the texts within an hour, I get them the next day. My wife will receive some texts from me the next day and get frustrated. I don't receive all my calls either. Her phone, however, works just fine and the only time she gets delayed messages are from me. It's frustrating because we pay for a service and it's not even working properly. Hopefully someone can help us both!

0 Likes
Re: People have tried calling me and it goes straight to voicemail, they will send texts I wont get them until 1 hour or so later.  What can I do?  I have done the *228 on a daily basis and it has not changed anything.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chughes Uh oh! That's a huge concern if your calls aren't being received and text are delayed. When did this issue begin? Can you please share your zip code along with the software version of your iPhone?

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: People have tried calling me and it goes straight to voicemail, they will send texts I wont get them until 1 hour or so later.  What can I do?  I have done the *228 on a daily basis and it has not changed anything.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

annersx3 lets get you back in the loop! I know it can be tough to experience issues with your device so we'll do everything we can to help! There appears to be an issue with your device since your wife's phone is operating properly. Have you connected to the current towers in the area by http://vz.to/1gkFHIp

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes