Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phone Not Authenticated
ck811

My phone was working just fine all day yesterday but at night I was suddenly unable to make or receive phone calls, although texting and online capabilities are still working fine. Is there a verizon employee on here that I can give my info to and have it authenticated soon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone Not Authenticated
Not applicable

Hi ck811:

I'm very familiar with phone authentication. An authentication problem can generally be fixed by powering your phone off and on. If that doesn't work, and it's a 3G device, you can dial *228 Send and choose option 1. If that fails, a quick call to tech support will resolve your issue. The direct number is 866-892-7957. You can also send me a DM through the forum, and I'll call you as soon as I can.

Thanks,

MikeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Phone Not Authenticated
pyguy14527

I need help getting my phone authenticated was told by verizon support that the phone was bad. i can get emails and use all browser functions but i cant make or receive calls or text messages can you help..

James

0 Likes