Please solve my problem
ehabfawzy

Dear Sir

Apple Support already contact me try to solve my problem, inform me that my device closed only for Verizon in USA  and advice me to contact Verizon for my problem . And my problem is as follow :-

I have Apple i Phone 4 Mobile device with serial No. ( removed )  with internal SIM and this device was coverage with me  at Yemen but when I was return back to Egypt (my country) there is no coverage here at Egypt, So that I Can't use my device at EgyptPlease inform me What can I do?

I'm waiting for  your reply.

Best Regards

Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Please solve my problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ehabfawzy,

Thank you for sending us a message on the forums. The Verizon Wireless version of the Apple iPhone 4 is a CDMA only device. It does not have a SIM card and so it will be limited to use in countries that use CDMA networking. This is why it is not working in Egypt. There will not be a way to make it work in a non-CDMA country. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please let us know if you have any additional questions we can answer for you.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ehabfawzy,

Thank you for sending us a message on the forums. The Verizon Wireless version of the Apple iPhone 4 is a CDMA only device. It does not have a SIM card and so it will be limited to use in countries that use CDMA networking. This is why it is not working in Egypt. There will not be a way to make it work in a non-CDMA country. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please let us know if you have any additional questions we can answer for you.

EricW_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ehabfawzy

Correct Answer

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
ehabfawzy

Dear sir

Please if possible I"d like to change this device with another one that has SIM card and without CDMA network in addition for the new device to be also i Phone 4. And I"ll pay the shipping expenses.

Please inform me with your agreement to send you my exact address in Egypt.

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ehabfawzy,

Thanks for the getting back to us. We would not be able to trade or exchange you for your phone, unfortunately. We do have other certified pre-owned phones that are available for sale and would possibly be more compatible, but we do not ship to Egypt. Here is our list of certified preowned phones. If you had someone in the US buy one for you, you could then have them ship it to you.

http://vz.to/1eGyP9z

EricW_VZW

0 Likes