Pre-Ordering to get discount
Jolly999

This discount website has a link to pre-order through verizon and if you use their link they are stating that they'll apply a 10% monthly discount to your account. Has everyone already pre-ordered? I need to deposit some cash money in my acct so I won't be able to till tomorrow. Think I'll be ok to pre-order tomorrow?

Here's info about the discount... Verizon iPhone 4S 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pre-Ordering to get discount
DaniGrl

I had trouble using the Verizon site to pre-order it wasn't showing my cell account online so I used apple's site. You can use Verizon's or Apple's website to get that 10% discount.  Verizon still has them all in stock but I'd hurry if I were you. I heard Sprint is already out of stock of the iphone 4s 16GB

0 Likes
RyJim

I think the 32 G is the way to go anyway. 

0 Likes
Willis00

You may want to try apple, out of stock on verizon, says "will ship Oct 27". So does that mean they'll be out of stock in the stores? no right?

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

Willis00 wrote:

You may want to try apple, out of stock on verizon, says "will ship Oct 27". So does that mean they'll be out of stock in the stores? no right?

nope, store stock and warehouse stock are diff things

each stores stock is diff also

0 Likes
DaniGrl

Just got an email from verizon that the iphone 4 s will be available tomorrow at 8am. I guess that means in store and online

0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

DaniGrl wrote:

Just got an email from verizon that the iphone 4 s will be available tomorrow at 8am. I guess that means in store and online

The email says this in the fine print under the image:

Online 8AM EDT. In stores 8AM local time.

0 Likes
DaniGrl

Oh yes the fine print, always have to read the fine print. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
RyJim

Anyone have their phone yet?

0 Likes
DaniGrl

I did! I'm loving it. Siri has been a big help especially when I'm driving. 

0 Likes