Pre order question
somnia

When I selected the device it asked if I will use the phone globally if yes then sim card will be included and I have to sign up for global plan. I don't want to use the global plan and want to use the phone in Korea with local carrier. How does this work?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Pre order question
NYCmark

Where was the question about global use?   I walked thru every screen and ordered and never saw it.   And I just went back and walked thru the screens again up to the point it started talking name and address and never saw it...

I will be using my phone globally, but it will be infrequent so i didn;t plan on getting a global plan, but just use the higher pay as you go per minute rate..

0 Likes
somnia

When you click the select button on the device, there's a pop-up that says: this device is global optional, does customer wants to use it internationally, click yes will add sim card, features, global data plan.

0 Likes
NYCmark

doesn;t do that for me.   just puts a check box, and then a pop up asks if i want more devices and then on to the next screen.  I tried in both IE and firefox and no other pop-up.   maybe depends on some of hte previous questions like what zip code or individual/business or something..

0 Likes