Privacy
MAX452

I was wondering why there are no discussions on customer's privacy in this forum . Anyone know why ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Privacy
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

MAX452 wrote:

I was wondering why there are no discussions on customer's privacy in this forum . Anyone know why ?

No discussions on customer privacy? There might not be any in the iPhone 4 space where you decided to post your post. Which is a dedicated space for that device.  If you look you will see there are several dozen of other discussions on privacy scattered throughout the various sections of the Verizon Wireless Community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I'm more concerned about preventing another 9/11 than maintaining privacy about the phone numbers I called.

0 Likes
MAX452

The reason why I asked is , I typed in the word "privacy" in the forums search and came up with no finds . As to Ann154's answer : I give you this quote from Benjamin Franklin , who lived under the thumb of a tyrant , "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

0 Likes
MAX452

It didn't help Boston , did it ?

0 Likes
Not applicable

No, but it stopped a lot of other attacks you don't even know about.

0 Likes