Re: Customer No Service
JoseBlanco

Good Morning..i just want to inquire and follow up about my latest order of iphone 4s...last saturday but until now, i am not receiving status updates of my order.

In fact, whenever i try to update for my order's status, it always say the my order is still on process.

I am expecting for a fast response about my concern.

Thank you in advance and more power verizon....

(Moved post to a new discussion and to the correct section-iPhone 4S for better exposure)

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello JoseBlanco,

The iPhone 4S is the latest and greatest in wireless communication from Apple! With the dual core A5 chip, 8MP camera with all-new optics, and global capabilities, it is truly on a level on its own. The iPhone 4S also introduces Siri, the new voice assistant that is SURE to impress! I would love to check the status of your phone for you my friend as I am eager for you to enjoy these new features on such an amazing device! May I ask when did you originally order it? Also, do you have a confirmation number or a tracking number? If you could be so kind to enlighten me on this info then I can look up the current status for you! I look forward to your reply.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
JoseBlanco

Thank you for the reps VZW.

I am so glad to hear from you...

Sales Confirmation Verizon Wireless, (deleted order confirmation# as per VZW Community ToS) , I made the order aug. 11, 2012

I am hoping that you could help me with this information..

hope to hear from you again..

Thank you so much..

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes