Re: Discount for upgrades
kimmay09

I have a question, is Verizon offering any kind of discount for customers who already have the iphone 4. My 2 year contract will end in August 2013. I want the new iphone 5 when its released. Is there any type of discount? I have heard there is a discount for upgrades for customers who already have the iphone 4/4s. Please let me know

(Post has been branched to this new discussion for better exposure)

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

kimmay09 wrote:

I have a question, is Verizon offering any kind of discount for customers who already have the iphone 4. My 2 year contract will end in August 2013. I want the new iphone 5 when its released. Is there any type of discount? I have heard there is a discount for upgrades for customers who already have the iphone 4/4s. Please let me know

(Post has been branched to this new discussion for better exposure)

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

I have not read or heard of any special or "trade-in" upgrade discounts being available from Verizon.  There were not any offered in either of the last two iPhone releases by Verizon so I would not expect a new precedent with this release.

If I were you I would go back and ask whomever you "heard there is a discount for upgrades for customers who already have the iphone 4/4s" what the discount is and where they got their information.  Sounds like a fish story to me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Spiral! There's no special trade in program for 4/4s users. However, once you're eligible to upgrade, you can take advantage of the discount price! I'm confident that this will resolve your concerns. Have a great day!

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes