Recent Battery Drain Issues 4 and 4s
adsmithsanders

In the last week my iphone 4s has begun to drain rapidly.  Normal behavior was a charge every 2 to 3 days based on usage.  I have not changed my usage patterns, no upgrades have been performed, and no changes to any of my apps or settings.  My battery is now depleted with in a half a day and must be charged twice daily.  In my work environment there are several people that have the iphone 4s as well as the iphone 4, three other persons besides my self began with this same similar issue with in the same time frame.  I have also notice that at the top left the 3g goes to a circle then will switch back very frequently, this is the only change that I have notice since the behavior started to occur and the other users with this issue have noticed the same thing.  Is this a carrier issue since this is affecting more than one phone?  Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Recent Battery Drain Issues 4 and 4s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's look further into this adsmithsanders! Thanks for the details about your service indicator. If your device is searching for signal toggling this can affect battery life. Does this happen in a specific area? What zip code are you located in when you notice this? Is this an indoor only issue? Try resetting network settings here http://vz.to/10cLQJx Please share more details so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes