Remove Photo Albums how?
johnsandora

So I just started to sync albums from my computer onto my Iphone, and I know the only way to delete albums is to do it from itunes. The problem is when I created synced the album it created two the album from my computer and an album called photo library. Is there any way to erase only the photo library?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Remove Photo Albums how?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi johnsandora

It's very frustrating to have additional albums that take up space.  I would be glad to help with your iPhone. Were these photos album covers?

Please try these steps:

Step 1
Plug the iPhone into your Mac or PC using the cable that came with the iPhone.

Step 2
Click the iPhone icon in the left panel of the iTunes window that opens.

Step 3
Click the "Photos" tab at the top of the iTunes window.

Step 4
Clear the checkbox for all the photos and albums that you don't want on your iPhone. This tab has a list of photo albums and folders available for synchronization to your iPhone. If a photo, album or folder has a marked checkbox next to it, iTunes will send the photos to your iPhone. Photos imported this way can't be deleted on the iPhone. The only way to remove them is by clearing the checkboxes in this tab.

Step 5
Click the "Sync" button to remove or add any photos depending on your changes in the "Photos" tab.

Please let me know if this helps, if not I can further troubleshoot with you.

Thank you
JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Remove Photo Albums how?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi johnsandora

It's very frustrating to have additional albums that take up space.  I would be glad to help with your iPhone. Were these photos album covers?

Please try these steps:

Step 1
Plug the iPhone into your Mac or PC using the cable that came with the iPhone.

Step 2
Click the iPhone icon in the left panel of the iTunes window that opens.

Step 3
Click the "Photos" tab at the top of the iTunes window.

Step 4
Clear the checkbox for all the photos and albums that you don't want on your iPhone. This tab has a list of photo albums and folders available for synchronization to your iPhone. If a photo, album or folder has a marked checkbox next to it, iTunes will send the photos to your iPhone. Photos imported this way can't be deleted on the iPhone. The only way to remove them is by clearing the checkboxes in this tab.

Step 5
Click the "Sync" button to remove or add any photos depending on your changes in the "Photos" tab.

Please let me know if this helps, if not I can further troubleshoot with you.

Thank you
JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes