Replacement Phone
A_McCarterx3

I haven't had my phone for more than a few months, and its already acting up, being slow opening or closing apps so much that it freezes some times. I have tried to restore my phone, back it up on iTunes and reset all my settings, I even erased a lot of my pictures, what should I do about getting a replacement phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Replacement Phone
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

If you purchased it new "a few months" ago, then it should still be under the 1 year warranty.

Your options are to take it to a Verizon Corporate Store and get them to look at it.

Or better option ...

Take it to a Apple Store and have them look at it.  They will tell you if it is under warranty and how to proceed.

0 Likes
Re: Replacement Phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the experience we want you to have with your new iPhone A_McCarterx3. I appreciate all the troubleshooting steps you have done so far. Have you installed a lot of third party applications to your phone? Uninstalling all your third party applications can help determine if the there it's a third party app corrupting your phone.

Have you verified there is no physical or water damage to your phone? If you are still experiencing difficulites with your phone and there is no physical or water damage to your phone, you may replace your phone with the same make & model under the one year manufacture warranty. In the event you need to replace your phone, you may contact our Customer Service Department at 1800-922-0204.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes