Screen Orientation
Radl923

The screen does not orient itself when I turn my phone sideways - :smileysad:  Can anything be done?  

Help would be appreciated.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Screen Orientation
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can try resetting your iPhone to see if that helps. Also, make sure the orientation lock isn't on. Double click the home button and then swipe the bottom icons until you get to the iPod screen (play button, fwd/rwd buttons, orange music note button and a square button that will either show a lock on it or a cirlcle with an arrow at one end). If the lock is showing on the square icon click on it to turn lock orientation off.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can try resetting your iPhone to see if that helps. Also, make sure the orientation lock isn't on. Double click the home button and then swipe the bottom icons until you get to the iPod screen (play button, fwd/rwd buttons, orange music note button and a square button that will either show a lock on it or a cirlcle with an arrow at one end). If the lock is showing on the square icon click on it to turn lock orientation off.

0 Likes
Radl923

Thank you so much.  That did the trick.  I was so frustrated.  I really appreciate your help.  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You're welcome. Glad you were able to get it working.

0 Likes