Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Service area ? With iMessages
Harmon33

For the last few weeks I have terrible service in 51041 zip when it comes to iMessages. Today I had great service all over and then as soon as I hit that zip no more iMessages.  Just SMS.   I have done *228. Hard restart. Everything I cold think of. This seemed to happen after IOS 6 update. Prior to that iMessages worked fabulously! Is there anything I can do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service area ? With iMessages
gina7239

You can have the SMS block insetting try that to see if it still goes through as SMS. If that doesent work then like in my case I got a replacement for it.

Verizon will try to have you put a block on there end but that's just a work around and not actually fixing the problem. I was even getting charged as a pic when it wasent even that. If you don't have a text plan get a credit for those you can prove should have been an imessege. Verizon says its all company's that its all apple not there fault at all it's a third party app. Apple says its mostly Verizon messege boards that are saying it. Apple says its both network and phone. I love apple and I think Verizon should sometimes understand phones more and know some settings better.

0 Likes